A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lorraine Bangayan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bangayan
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Bangayan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bangayan graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Bangayan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Oak Forest Hospital Of Cook County
- Oak Forest Hospital of Cook County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lorraine Young Bangayan MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Lorraine Y. Bangayan practice?
- Dr. Lorraine Bangayan has 1 office location.
Dr. Lorraine Bangayan practices Cardiology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Cardiologists.