A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lorraine Bangayan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bangayan graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Bangayan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Oak Forest Hospital Of Cook County
- Oak Forest Hospital of Cook County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lorraine Y. Bangayan practice?
Dr. Lorraine Bangayan practices Cardiology near Western Springs, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Oak Forest, IL.
See Western Springs Cardiologists.