A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lorraine Cho Chung Hing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lorraine Cho Chung Hing is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Cho Chung Hing graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Cho Chung Hing has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Bon Secours - Venice Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lorraine Sheryl Cho Chung Hing MD is a female Nephrologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Lorraine S. Cho Chung Hing practice?
- Dr. Lorraine Cho Chung Hing has 1 office location.
Dr. Lorraine Cho Chung Hing practices Nephrology near Venice, FL.
See Venice Nephrologists.