A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lorraine Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lorraine Clark is Good.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Clark has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Hospital
- Hillcrest Medical Center
- McAlester Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lorraine Zeglen Clark DO and MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lorraine Z. Clark practice?
- Dr. Lorraine Clark has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lorraine Clark practices Internal Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Westland, MI.
See Dearborn Internists.