A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lorraine Dajani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lorraine Dajani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dajani
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lorraine Dajani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Dajani graduated from Universidad Nacional De La Plata. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Dajani has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent's Medical Center
- Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lorraine Hollingswort Dajani MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Lorraine H. Dajani practice?
- Dr. Lorraine Dajani has 1 office location.
Dr. Lorraine Dajani practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Internists and Jacksonville Endocrinologists.