Lorraine H Dajani MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 4 reviews

August 31st, 2016
How all doctors should be
Knowledgeable; great people skills; competent; her goal is to equip the patient with the tools needed to become a partner in affecting the best outcomes. She is remarkable and willing to invest the time needed to meet that goal. It's unfortunate that more physicians have not adopted her methods.

December 14th, 2015
SO VERY HAPPY THAT I FOUND DR DAJANI, CARING CONCERN WOMAN OF GOD, VERY COMFORTABLE WITH HER DECISION EXCELLENT STAFF AS WELL

May 28th, 2015
Genuinely Good Doctor!
By far one of the best doctors I've ever seen. I've personally worked in the medical field for several years and have met my fair share of genuinely good doctors and Dr.Dajani is definitely one of them. I see her as a patient (never have worked for her) and can truly say I trust 100% of what she says. Her knowledge and her ability to listen is sub par. I would recommend her to everyone including my friends and family.

November 12th, 2009
Long time patient
I have been going to Dr Dajani for more than 15 years. She has been an exceptional doctor. Knowledgable, friendly and a pleasure to speak with. She takes the time to listen, we discuss options and she does not push unnecessary tests or procedures. I have absolutely no complaints about her and highly recommend her services to anyone in need!