A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lorraine Fay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lorraine Fay is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lorraine Fay, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fay graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Fay has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
- University of Toledo Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lorraine Marie Fay MD is a female Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Behavioral Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lorraine M. Fay practice?
- Dr. Lorraine Fay has 6 office locations.
Dr. Lorraine Fay practices Pediatrics and Behavioral Pediatrics near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Swanton, OH.
See Toledo Pediatricians.