Dr. Lorraine Gauthier Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lorraine Gauthier?

Best Doctor Ever!

Posted on April 6th, 2016

Awesome Doctor with a great attitude. I travel almost 100 miles round trip to see her. She listens and gives outstanding advise without judgement.

absolutely rude and too busy to care

Posted on April 10th, 2013

I went in to establish a new PCP and waited forever in the waiting room. We went over previous history but I felt like she just wanted me out of the office. When requesting records I filled out the appropriate paperwork and waited several weeks to hear back. I called my old Dr 's office several times and was told that they never received a request for records. When I told this to the nurse and staff I was made to feel like it was my fault and that I was no longer welcome at the clinic. I went in again a few months later and got the same treatment and response from one of the other physicians there. As soon as they asked me to fill out yet another request to release my medical records I stormed out of the office and have not been back since. The whole ordeal was a real eye opener to just how mean these people can be. I now avoid any and all Dr 's associated with her clinic and the hospital she was associated with.

the worst

Posted on August 1st, 2011

I found this doctor to be very rude, very rushed, and didn't care at all in general. Was prescribed medication I am deathly allergic to, and that was my last phone call to this doctor's office. She also misdiagnosed my baby grandson -- which resulted in him having surgery at MKE Children's Hospital.

caring and thoughtful

Posted on June 21st, 2011

dr. gauthier always took the time to listen, (even though very busy) and would strive to find solutions for me and for my daughter who is severely handicapped.

Comfortable, caring doctor

Posted on February 10th, 2011

I have been going to Doctor Gauthier for three years since we moved to this area. Finding a new doctor is always a concern and I couldn't have been happier. She is personable, caring and a great listener. She carefully explains what is happening in your body and wants you to understand the options of medication/no medication, etc. I would recommend her to anyone.

Posted on June 13th, 2016