A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lorraine Ghidoni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lorraine Ghidoni is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghidoni graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Ghidoni has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- North Central Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lorraine Agnes Ghidoni MD is a female Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lorraine A. Ghidoni practice?
- Dr. Lorraine Ghidoni has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lorraine Ghidoni practices Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians.