Dr. Lorraine Innes MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

May 5th, 2016
reckless, irresponsible prescriber
Dr Innes prescribed nearly 15 pills a day for my adult daughter: Xanax, Clonapin, Ambient and Vyvanse (Adderall). She gave out prescriptions without office visits and was unconcerned when I told her that these pills were counter-indicated. My daughter turned to illegally purchased pain pills, then heroin. It all started in the 'safety' of Dr. Innes' office.

November 17th, 2015
The best psychiatrist in the Metropolitan area.
Dr. Innes is highly intelligent; always aware of what is happening on the frontier of new discoveries that could prove successful in treating her patients. She is dogged in her approach to help relieve her patients suffering. I have never found a more accomplished doctor to treat my psychiatric illnesses.

May 13th, 2014
I've been with Dr. Innes for over 5 years. Always there for me when I need her. SHE LISTENS! Best Doc ever!!!

September 6th, 2013
Dropped me like a lead balloon
I thought Dr. Innes was a great doctor when she treated me...for some reason, though, she just stopped making appointments with me, did not return phone messages and did not explain why she acted in this way. It was a good thing I was not suicidal because I probably would have taken action. I would not recommend her to anyone who needs help!!!

August 17th, 2013
Dangerous doctor nice person
Lovely Personality with some very good character traits. Very bright. Should have been a chemist likes to overload chemicals in the Highest possible dosage on clients. Has caused heart attacks and brain damage in subjects. Should be a researcher on animals, would probably make very important contributions to the field of psychopharmacology.

May 12th, 2011
Excellent doctor
Dr. Innes has been my psychiatrist for many years. I've always found her to be both sympathetic and professional. I'd recommend her to anyone I know who's had difficulties with depression or mental illness.