Dr. Lorraine Jarrah MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Salisbury, MD

April 13th, 2013
terrible.
Her office is normally full of elderly patients so maybe she's good to them but I (a 22 yr old) had a terrible experience with her. After being without insurance for over a year I was looking forward to the appointment and had lots of questions and concerns. But that day I wasn't taken the least bit seriously. After waiting THREE hours in the combined waiting rooms Dr jarrah finally came in distracted complaining about being on the phone with her lawyer. The entire time I was there she made little eye contact and was distracted and didn't act like she listened to me at all. With Terrible bedside manner I left feeling worse than before I arrived and haven't been back to her or any doctor since. This experience gave me a whole new outlook on the doctors office. Thanks a lot b!*(#.

March 7th, 2013
patient
Dr. Jarrah is the best. She is very caring, compassionate and just a wonderful person overall. She really listens to your problems and gets to the root of the situation. She's articulate and understands when you are feeling uncomfortable and tries to make you at ease. The only problem I can say is that the wait time can be long, but I have come to conclusion the reason for that is she treats all her patients as if they were the only patient and spends quaility and quanity time with each person. As far as I am concerned she is the best and would refer anyone to her. She can be quite "quirky" :) sometimes, but thats ok, that only lets me she know she is human and not mechanical. I gave her a rating of 10.

March 20th, 2012
Excellant And Compassionate Caring Doctor
I have been a patient of Dr. Jarrahs for many years and I would never considerate gong to anyone else.Dr.Jarrah always listens to whatever you tell her and acts accordingly. In all my years seeing her she never been wrong in her diagnosis .She always treats you as you are the only patient she has when you have an appt.

July 30th, 2011
DR JARRAH, IN THE OFFICE SETTING WHICH IS THE ONLY VENUE IN WHICH SHE HAS BEEN OBSERVED, IS A CARING INDIVIDUAL. SHE APPEARS SOMETIMES TO BE QUITE RUSHED WHICH DOES TEND TO HINDER FOCUS AND CAN MAKE HER APPEAR AS "STRESSED OUT." I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR BUT THE DRAWBACK IS THAT SHE/OFFICE DOES NOT ACCEPT HEALTH INSURANCE.

July 20th, 2011
Dr Jarrah is very professional and the most caring doctor I have been to.I intend to continue seeing her for all my medical needs. Shes the best and I have high respect for her as a women, mother, wife and doctor.