A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lorraine Katz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lorraine Katz is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Katz
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Katz Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Katz graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Katz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Childrens Hospital Of Phila Spec Cntr At Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lorraine E L Katz MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Lorraine E. Katz practice?
- Dr. Lorraine Katz has 1 office location.
Dr. Lorraine Katz practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Endocrinologists.