A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lorraine Katz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Katz graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Katz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Childrens Hospital Of Phila Spec Cntr At Voorhees
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Katz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lorraine E. Katz practice?
Dr. Lorraine Katz practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians, Philadelphia Pediatric Specialists, and Philadelphia Endocrinologists.