A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lorraine Katz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Katz graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Katz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Childrens Hospital Of Phila Spec Cntr At Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lorraine E L Katz MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Lorraine E. Katz practice?
- Dr. Lorraine Katz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lorraine Katz practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians, Philadelphia Pediatric Specialists, and Philadelphia Endocrinologists.