A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lorraine Kreider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lorraine Kreider is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lorraine Kreider, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kreider graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Kreider has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lorraine Kreider MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lorraine Kreider practice?
- Dr. Lorraine Kreider has 1 office location.
Dr. Lorraine Kreider practices Internal Medicine near Bedford, TX.
See Bedford Internists.