A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lorraine Lira:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lorraine Lira is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lorraine Lira, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lira graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lira has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lorraine Joannah Lira MD is a female Neurologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Lorraine J. Lira practice?
- Dr. Lorraine Lira has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lorraine Lira practices Neurology near Oradell, NJ.
See Oradell Neurologists.