A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lorraine Giordano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lorraine Giordano, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Giordano graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Giordano has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lorraine Maria Giordano MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lorraine M. Giordano practice?
- Dr. Lorraine Giordano has 1 office location.
Dr. Lorraine Giordano practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.