A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lorraine Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lorraine Martin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martin
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Martin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lorraine Martin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Martin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- AHS Hospital Corp Mmh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lorraine Helen Martin MD is a female Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Lorraine H. Martin practice?
- Dr. Lorraine Martin has 1 office location.
Dr. Lorraine Martin practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Morristown, NJ.
See Morristown Internists and Morristown Gastroenterologists.