A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lorraine Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lorraine Martin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martin
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Martin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lorraine Martin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Martin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- AHS Hospital Corp Mmh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lorraine Helen Martin MD is a female Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Lorraine H. Martin practice?
- Dr. Lorraine Martin has 1 office location.
Dr. Lorraine Martin practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Morristown, NJ.
See Morristown Internists and Morristown Gastroenterologists.