Dr. Lorraine Mcrae Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lorraine Mcrae?

wonderful!!!

Posted on June 16th, 2017

This doctor is a miracle worker....at least for me! My face is clear CLEAR after years of ..... well lets just say of....Dr Mcrae thank you so much. My husband and I adore you!!! Best doctor ever!

Posted on April 2nd, 2015

Dr. McRae was my pcp for four years and every time I saw her I felt like I was seeing her for the first time every time. I never felt like she remembered me or recognized me. Her nurse however did and was better at building a rapport. I decided to change doctors a few years ago because after having abdominal pain on and off she ordered a cat scan which was negative. However I was still concerned about what was causing pain. She referred me to gastroenterologist and I was told it would take a month to get in to see the specialist. I was getting ready to go on a week long cruise still not knowing what could be causing such pain on and off. I called her office worried for three days and left messages and finally one day I broke down and cried and the doc finally spoke with me. But by that time I had reached out to my obgyn for help. They decided to do a transvaginal ultrasound and discovered that I has an ovarian cyst and free fluid in my abdomen. This had not shown up on CT scan. I was relieved to finally know what had caused me discomfort on and off for two weeks! Everything ended up being fine and the cyst went away on its own. However I felt abandoned by Dr. McRae once she saw the CT scan was negative she didn't do any further investigation. I was glad my obgyn was able to help me before I went on a week long cruise. Then I didn't have to worry that it was something else. I didn't feel like Dr. McRae was there when I really needed her. At that point I had been going to her for three years. At the time I didn't have any chronic medical problems. But when I really needed her she didn't help me. I never went back to her again after that.

Posted on February 19th, 2015

I'm made to feel secure and comfortable. Excellent bed side manners.

EXCELLENT DOCTOR AND FRIEND

Posted on July 12th, 2012

Dr. McRae has been my doctor 4 many years now and I highly recommend her to everyone. She takes the time to listen, has excellent bedside manners, understands your problems & works well with each patient. You never feel rushed with her, when she is in the exam room w/ U, U are her only concern, a raety in todays medical offices. It took nearly 2 yrs., but my glucose is now under excellent control even though I take insulin 4 times a day. A1C was 5.0, can't get any better. Now that my thryoid has been removed my insulin is decreasing daily and the doctor has given permission for me 2 regulate it according to my readings. She is excellent when refering you 2 a specialist, and if one does not work, she will admit she didn't know and will quickly get you to a better specialist. This doctor truely cares about each of her patients as if we are her friends, not clients. She puts you above money made, and always cks to be sure no test are duplicated. She is a real HONEY and I trust her judgement.

Posted on September 26th, 2011

Dr. McRae is a very proferssional and effective Doctor. She is worth the wait.

Mrs

Posted on March 21st, 2011

Dr. Lorraine McRae was patient and caring with my problems, questions and concerns. She reviews, discusses and follows up on each issue with exact importance. If you are looking for a doctor that will look at all the options and get to the bottom of your physical woes, then you have found that preciseness in Dr. McRae. Thank you Dr. McRae for getting me the help I needed.

Wonderful doctor!

Posted on August 18th, 2009

My teenage daughter and I both see Dr. McRae. She has terrific bedside manners and really takes the time to listen and visit with you. Her staff is great too. I recommend her to anyone who needs a great doctor!

Posted on July 31st, 2017