Dr. Lorraine Nardi MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 8th, 2017
My Internist
Dr. Nardi has saved my life and my husband's life. I am indebted to her and extremely grateful. My husband had a rising PSA, and since Dr. Nardi was monitoring this when she requested blood work, she decided to send him to a urologist. Thank goodness she did because he had a biopsy, which showed prostate cancer. Today, my husband is cancer free. From my own experience, I can tell you that Dr. Nardi's thoroughness AND kind compassion have been healing balms for me when I've gone through some of the darkest days of my battle with depression. I've never felt rushed when I have an appointment with Dr. Nardi. She patiently answers my multitude of questions and has a way that soothes my anxiety. I had to have a breast biopsy yesterday, and Dr. Nardi called me the evening of the day of the mammogram when they found the calcifications, after the radiologist had sent her the report. I cried with relief when I got off the phone with her. She definitely allayed my anxiety. Dr. Nardi epitomizes a physician true to her profession, one who truly cares for her patients.

December 30th, 2009
Stay away from this doctor
This is the worst doctor I ever met. Very unprofessional, un-knowledgeable, very attached to medicine, no matter what patient will feel under some kind of experiment, because she always tries "new" medicine and "new" technology no matter you need it or no.My personal advise stay away from this doctor.

November 11th, 2016