A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lorraine Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lorraine Nelson is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Nelson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Manteca
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lorraine Kay Nelson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lorraine K. Nelson practice?
- Dr. Lorraine Nelson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lorraine Nelson practices Family Medicine near Merced, CA.
See Merced Primary Care Doctors.