A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from University of California at Davis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Manteca
- Mercy Medical Center Merced-Community Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nelson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Central California Alliance for Health - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lorraine Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lorraine K. Nelson practice?
Dr. Lorraine Nelson practices Family Medicine near Merced, CA.
See Merced Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Loraine Nelson, Dr. Lori Nelson, Dr. Lorri Nelson, Dr. Lorrie Nelson