A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lorraine Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lorraine Nelson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nelson
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Nelson Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Nelson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Manteca
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lorraine Kay Nelson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lorraine K. Nelson practice?
- Dr. Lorraine Nelson has 1 office location.
Dr. Lorraine Nelson practices Family Medicine near Merced, CA.
See Merced Family Physicians.