Family Practitioner

PO Box 1619
El Granada, CA 94018
650-743-7395
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
 |  Very caring doctor  |  show details
Dec 21st, 2013

Dr Page is very caring and goes beyond what most doctors do.

|  Exceptional Care  |  show details
Mar 29th, 2011

My 5 year-old was ill late at night and Dr. Page made a home visit!! I thought my grandfather was the last one to visit sick patients at home. Also, I've had several serious health problems. Dr. Page often telephoned to follow up after my appointments with her or doctors to whom she had referred me. The waiting time is long because she gives each patient - including you -- the time required for superior, personal treatment. She doesn't push earlier patients out to get to you, and she won't push you out too early to get to people with appointments after yours. She does encourage patients to call before their appointment time to see if she's on schedule.

|  Dr Page is the ideal FP  |  show details
by Snowbot70 on Aug 11th, 2009 on kudzu.com

After CSFPC closed I was disappointed not to be able to continue seeing Dr Page as my primary care physician. I was surprised there was no attempt to allow patients to follow up with their regular doctors after the closing. I'd gladly switch back to Dr Page if she were still in the BA (and ideally within my insurer's network - although I'd consider changing my insurance if that's what it took, lol). She's a great doctor.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
 |  where is she now?  |  show details
by adrift on Jul 16th, 2009 on kudzu.com

CFMC is no longer there. I'm looking for where Dr. Page is now working. she is a great doctor. She has been my doctor for 15 yrs. I would like her to continue to be my doctor.

|  Personal Attention  |  show details
by Jennifer321 on Aug 12th, 2008 on kudzu.com

Dr. Page has been our doctor for more than eight years and has been someone we can test and rely on. She is a very attentive and personable doctor and spends more than the usual amount of time with each patient. That can cause a longer wait and that needs to be considered when making an appointment.