A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lorraine Potocki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lorraine Potocki is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lorraine Potocki, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Pathology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Developmental Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Potocki graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Potocki has 9 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- The Woman's Hospital of Texas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lorraine Potocki MD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine, Clinical Pathology, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Lorraine Potocki practice?
- Dr. Lorraine Potocki has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lorraine Potocki practices Pathology, Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine, Clinical Pathology, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pathologists and Houston Geneticists.