Dr. Lorraine Potocki MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Clinical Pathology, Internal Medicine, Medical Genetics, Clinical Genetics, M.D., Pediatric Medical Genetics, and Pediatrics.
Learn more about Dr. Lorraine Potocki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lorraine Potocki, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Pathology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Potocki graduated from Boston University .More Education & Awards
Dr. Potocki has 10 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Potocki accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lorraine Potocki practice?
Dr. Lorraine Potocki practices Pathology, Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Clinical Pathology, Internal Medicine, Medical Genetics, Clinical Genetics, M.D., Pediatric Medical Genetics, and Pediatrics near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pathologists, Houston Internists, Houston Geneticists, Houston Pediatric Specialists, and Houston Pediatricians.