A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lorraine Potocki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lorraine Potocki is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Potocki
Pregnancy Patient Education Learn about fetal development at different stages of trimesters with our pregnancy patent education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Potocki Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lorraine Potocki, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Pathology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Developmental Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Potocki graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Potocki has 9 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lorraine Potocki MD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine, Clinical Pathology, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Lorraine Potocki practice?
- Dr. Lorraine Potocki has 1 office location.
Dr. Lorraine Potocki practices Pathology, Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine, Clinical Pathology, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pathologists and Houston Geneticists.