A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lorraine Potocki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lorraine Potocki is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Potocki
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Potocki Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lorraine Potocki, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Pathology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Developmental Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Potocki graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Potocki has 9 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lorraine Potocki MD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine, Clinical Pathology, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Lorraine Potocki practice?
- Dr. Lorraine Potocki has 1 office location.
Dr. Lorraine Potocki practices Pathology, Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine, Clinical Pathology, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pathologists and Houston Geneticists.