A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lorraine Potocki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lorraine Potocki, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Pathology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Developmental Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Potocki graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Potocki has 9 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
- The Woman's Hospital of Texas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Potocki accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans