Dr. Lorraine Robertson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

August 5th, 2016
Wonderful Doctor!
Dr. Robertson helped me out twice; once with a miscarriage and again when my son was born. She has been doing this for a long time, and knows her job very well. You need to trust her when she tells you something you may be fretting over! She was wonderful, with a great sense of humor and very compassionate. I would and have recommended her several times over.

January 8th, 2014
won't trade her for any "top rated" doctors
My experience was very different than what other women have written. Yes the wait time was long but in the grand scheme of things it was a small trade off. I had her for both my pregnancies, She took her time during the appointments to explain and answer every silly question. I was also going to graduate school at the time and she would always take time to ask about that and share her experiences as a medical student while being a single mom. The most important thing was during my first delivery when things didnt go as planned and I had to be rushed in for a c-section after a 14 hour long labor I obviously got overwhelmed and emotional on hearing to news of the operation, She sat down, held my hand and spent 20+mins talking to me and giving me the very needed pep talk. My recovery time after that c-section was 2 days! I was so impressed by my quick recovery which I attributed to Dr. Robertson's experience and care that when I got pregnant the second time i did not even consider going to any other doctor. I wasnt happy with evergreen but I accepted that trade off just so I can keep her as my OBGYN. The second time also the operation had some complications and she wheeled my bed herself from the operating room to recovery room, sitting down with me after that and explaining the whole operation and the challenges they had to overcome. I saw her for other gynecological issues. She always took time, even catered to my mom's hypochondriac fears about my health. For my second pregnancy I was out of country for some time. During the time if I had any question I would leave a message for her and her nurse would promptly call me back. I would recommend her 100%. I just found out her clinic is closing in evergreen and I am very saddened by this news. I hope she continues to practice.

August 28th, 2012
Rude and doesnt care! Stay far, far away!!
As a first time Mom this is the worst possible doc I could've seen. She seemed nice at first, but as the months went on she was spending less time with me, becoming rude, and condescending finally I talked to some other docs. The only positive thing I can say about her was she wasn't on call when I was ready to deliver and I knew not to go to Evergreen in case I might get her for my second pregnancy!

November 17th, 2010
Never again.

November 16th, 2010
Dr. Robertson was my doctor for my first pregnancy and I was very dissappointed. On most appointments she would not even touch me but just come in, sit in front of me, asked how I was doing, and then leave. This is after I had waited about 30 min in the waiting room and then 20 min more in the exam room. she was supposed to be on vacation on my due date, and I was actually disappointed when my son was early and she was there for the delivery.

September 8th, 2008
My best experience ever
and totally different from the previous reviewer... I moved here from Sweden just before my second child was going to be born. I had had a pretty bad experience and many difficult incidents during the first birth which had left me terrified of ever giving birth again. I also had all sorts of fears for things that could happen to my baby during my next birth. I was pregnant and very worried when I came to doctor Robertson's office the first time. She talked to me and my husband for a long time and even stayed after office hours. I have nothing but good things to say about Dr Robertson and everything went over my expectations and I had a great experience delivering my second child and later on my third with Dr Robertsons help. She is a very professional, kind and caring doctor with great humor and understanding of other people. I highly recommend her.

April 23rd, 2008
unacceptable bedside manner
Dr. Robertson was aloof, condecending, and during delivery..absolutely unprofessional and inconsiderate. Had it not been for the staff, I would not have stuck in there. She and her male doc assistant, (of whom I had never been introduced to or heard of) had seemingly a great gossip session as my baby was delivered with the umbilical was wrapped around her neck 3 times. It was horrible, especially as she predicted the weight of my child as being 9lbs. Dr Robertson had diagnosed me with gestastional diabetes without standard testing procedure. I delivered a 7lb 6oz girl and will never entrust in L.R. again--and am sorry I did to begin with having had that horrible experience.