Overall Review

March 15th, 2016
Greatest Doctor Ever
I have been a patient of Dr. Schroeder's for more than twenty-five years and have nothing but great things to say about her professionalism, medical knowledge, patient bedside manner and willingness to go out of her way to help someone in need. She is the best Doctor I have ever had.

February 2nd, 2015
Great caring physican!

December 9th, 2013
Worst doctor I've ever been to. It's fast pace service and non of your concerns about yourself is a concern to her.

October 16th, 2013
I can tell her anything
Lorraine is the type of doctor that you can be very candid with. She makes you feel comfortable. It is important to have that kind of relationship with your doctor. I am a male, and it is particularly nice to be able to be comfortable with a female doctor. I'd never go to anyone else. I never wait, I always see her, not an assistant. She knows her stuff, and her continuing education shows.

August 10th, 2011
Dr. Schroeder has been my primary care physician for 20 years. She is smart, caring, kind and thorough. She always goes above and beyond and truly gives compassionate, top quality care. I love her!!!

March 22nd, 2011
Long time physician
I have been going to Dr. Schroeder for over 20 years. She is very quick to see me any time I have an immediate problem, and always helpful for any medical problem. She is both professional and caring. I highly recommend her.

October 19th, 2010
Too Rushed.
I came to see this doctor for the first time because I had the stomach flu. While there I mentioned I had a lump growing in my neck. (She felt me neck and I told her I had thyroid disease which ran in the family). So she sent me for labs to test my thyroid and other bloodwork. When I came back for my lab results she went over them with me and told me my thyroid levels were fine and was about to send me on my way. I asked her "what am I supposed to do with this lump in my neck then?" She said "You have a lump in your neck?" Apparently she hadn't written it in my chart from the appointment before or was in too much of a rush to read my chart if she had written it down. Thankfully she sent me for an ultrasound and as it turns out I had thyroid cancer. Thanks to me reminder her she didn't send me on my merry way with cancer. She doesn't seem to be the type of doctor who wants to take the time out to talk to you and listen to what's going on. My impression was that she wanted to rush as many patients through as possible to make the most money. I wouldn't go to her.

September 11th, 2010
She is Great
She has been my doctor for years. I have personally referred at least 15 people to her. No one has ever said anything other than rave how great she is.

August 11th, 2010
andyman230
Wonderful family doctor. Highly recommended by this patient. Would never consider anyone else to trust with my health.