Dr. Lorraine Szczesny Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lorraine Szczesny?

Posted on July 22nd, 2015

Dr S is the best primary care physician I have ever known (I'm 71 yo). Actually she is the best MD I have known as well. She has an extraordinary ability to deal with patients as humans as well as unusually keen diagnostic abilities.

Exceptional Doctor

Posted on July 2nd, 2013

Dr. Szczesny truly cares about her patients and is an excellent diagnostician as well as a compassionate person. I owe my life to her as she determined that I had an extremely rare disease that other doctors had not figured out. She continues to help me through whatever health issues come up and I feel lucky to be under her care. Highly recommended, and the awards that are shown on her profile are a testament to her abilities.

Dr. Szczesny is the best!

Posted on September 10th, 2012

This doctors spends time with you, listens to your concerns, is compassionate, follows up, has a great staff, always has your best interest in her management of your care. I read the poor rating and I am of the opinion the person had issues prior to seeing Dr. Szczesny and probably has issues will all doctors. Dr. Szczesny has been my physician for over 20 years and I value her skills, knowledge and ability. She is always up to date of what is happening in the medical field and pharmaceutical area. She's a keeper and I am so fortunate to have her as my physician!

Highly Recommended Primary Care

Posted on August 26th, 2011

Dr. Szczesny was recommended to me by two co-workers years ago and when my insurance changed and I could finally see her, I was very happy. Compassionate and friendly, she is the most approachable doctor I have had. Although her schedule is always full, she will take the time to really talk to me about my life as well as my health. In this way she serves the whole person, not merely the body.

Posted on April 7th, 2011

She has been my physician for almost 20 years. She is number one in my book for her compassion, understanding, time spent and medical care.

Posted on August 19th, 2009

my doctor for 17 years. She is quick to recommend specialists when needed; she is compassionate and caring and follows up with other specialists. Very good about tracking thyroid function every 3 months and adjusting meds as needed. I appreciate her diagnostic skills.

Posted on April 8th, 2009

greedy - charges for documentation, recommends unneeded vaccinations (that insurance will no cover) and charges $40 administration fee. does not listen. requires additional appointments for anything not included for that day's reason for visit to en chance reimbursement.

Posted on September 29th, 2017