Overall Review

December 19th, 2015
Precise and meticulous surgeon with a great bedside manner.

April 30th, 2015
Dr. Tafra is a gifted and supportive doctor. I feel extremely lucky to have been under her care.

April 27th, 2014
Lorraine Tafra pretends to care about her patients, but she is phony. The minute she makes a mistake, she blames others, and passes the victim on to some other doctor. She protects herself at all costs, and the hospital backs her up. The whole breast center, but Tafra especially, is only concerned about money and status in the community. Instead of helping the patient after an accident happens at her hand, she runs from the problem when the patient needs her the most. My advice is to stay far, far away from her. And to think she is the director of the breast center. Her actions are appalling, and she should be ashamed of herself, but she is not. Pat sajak should be informed of her behavior, but the breast center just brushes her problems under the carpet so their reputation stays intact and they get more money. Patients don't matter to her. Run far away from her before she damages you too!

August 13th, 2011
The Epitome of Excellence in the Medical Profession, My Doctor and Surgeon, Dr. Lorraine Tafra
A disease such as cancer is not only debilitating to the body, but for me in all areas of my human psyche. I was devastated. I was afraid. I believe my positive and wonderful results are due directly to the wonderful care I received at the direction of Dr. Lorraine Tafra and her team. She and her team helped me channel through the dark and murky waters of the unknown. I knew she truly cared and would do everything within her knowledge and capabilities, to steer me into the safe harbor of being cancer free. The fear was replaced with hope and trust, as I listened to her explanations and became confident in her abilities and the direction of my medical treatment. After my procedure, she placed me in a program to continue my care with vigilant surveillance (I was not forgotten or left alone with false hopes or fears). I can rest easy that Dr. Tafra and her team remain vigilant and committed to sustaining my health, and my life. The biggest obstacle and concern to maintain my health care now, is that I live almost 3,000 miles away and my personal finances have suffered from the economic recession, but it is still my resolve to find a way to remain under Dr. Tafra's care, that in itself says it all.

June 22nd, 2009
Talented caring doctor
You could not do better from a medical or caring perspective. She is a gift!

February 6th, 2009
she is so kind, knowledgable and compassionate. anyone would be lucky to have her.