A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lorraine Turner is Excellent. Dr. Turner has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Turner graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.More Education & Awards
Dr. Turner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital
- Community Memorial Hospital - Cloquet
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Turner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 5 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 15 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lorraine Turner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lorraine L. Turner practice?
Dr. Lorraine Turner practices Family Medicine near Duluth, MN.
See Duluth Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Loraine Turner, Dr. Lorrie Turner, Dr. Lori Turner, Dr. Lorri Turner