A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lorraine Turner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lorraine Turner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Holistic Health
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Turner graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Turner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital Of Duluth
- Community Memorial Hospital - Cloquet
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Turner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 5 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 15 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lorraine L. Turner practice?
Dr. Lorraine Turner practices Family Medicine near Duluth, MN.
See Duluth Family Physicians.