A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lorraine Turner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lorraine Turner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Turner
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Turner Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Holistic Health
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Turner graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Turner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital Of Duluth
- Community Memorial Hospital - Cloquet
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lorraine T Turner MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lorraine T. Turner practice?
- Dr. Lorraine Turner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lorraine Turner practices Family Medicine near Duluth, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Cloquet, MN.
See Duluth Primary Care Doctors.