A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lorraine Turner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lorraine Turner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Turner
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Turner Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Holistic Health
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Turner graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Turner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital Of Duluth
- Community Memorial Hospital - Cloquet
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lorraine T Turner MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lorraine T. Turner practice?
- Dr. Lorraine Turner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lorraine Turner practices Family Medicine near Duluth, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Cloquet, MN.
See Duluth Primary Care Doctors.