A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lorraine Ware:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lorraine Ware, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Lung Diseases
- Lung Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Ware graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ware has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Vanderbilt Univ Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lorraine Bell Ware MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lorraine B. Ware practice?
- Dr. Lorraine Ware has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lorraine Ware practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Critical Care Practitioners and Nashville Pulmonologists.