Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Moreland Ob-Gyn Assoc
1111 Delafield St
Ste 311
Waukesha, WI 53188
262-544-4411
Locations and availability (2)

|  Excellent, caring doctor  |  show details
May 4th, 2011

Dr Dyoco (Moehring)is an excellent doctor. The biggest factor that makes her standout from all of the rest is her bedside manner. When she enters the room, she sits down, has a relaxed manner and gives you the impression that she is there to stay until the appointment is completed to your satisfaction, not a time schedule. She answers questions, gives options - listens and cares. Highly HIGHLY recommend her.

|  show details
by Steph on Apr 4th, 2011

Dr. Dyoco-Moehring is nothing short of amazing! I have lived several places outside of WI and she is the best Ob-Gyn I've ever had (bar-none). Her professionalism mixed with her compassionate bedside manner truly sets herself apart from the rest. Her down to earth attitude is represented in her translation of topics to layman's terms. She's downright awesome!

|  Best Doctor  |  show details
by Leah on Sep 30th, 2009

She is by far the best doctor I have ever had. This was my first pregnancy and she was there every step of the way. She even made sure she was the one who delivered. I felt like I was her only patient.

|  show details
Jul 21st, 2009

Dr. Moehring was my OB for my second pregnancy and birth. I work in health care and still have never met a physician who is more excited about his or her work. She is upbeat, very knowledgeable, and always gives you as much time as you need. She takes the time to really educate you. I give her the highest recommendation.