A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lorretta McCarthy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lorretta McCarthy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. McCarthy graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. McCarthy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lorretta Kubiak McCarthy DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lorretta K. McCarthy practice?
- Dr. Lorretta McCarthy has 1 office location.
Dr. Lorretta McCarthy practices Family Medicine near Chandler, AZ.
See Chandler Family Physicians.