A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Cerva-Bucholz graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.More Education & Awards
Dr. Cerva-Bucholz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Walter O Bosewell Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cerva-Bucholz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lorri Cerva-Bucholz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lorri J. Cerva-Bucholz practice?
Dr. Lorri Cerva-Bucholz practices Neurology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Neurologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Lara Cerva-Bucholz, Dr. Laura Cerva-Bucholz, Dr. Laureen Cerva-Bucholz, Dr. Laurene Cerva-Bucholz, Dr. Lauretta Cerva-Bucholz, Dr. Laurette Cerva-Bucholz, Dr. Laurie Cerva-Bucholz, Dr. Lora Cerva-Bucholz