A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lorri Cerva-Bucholz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cerva-Bucholz graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Cerva-Bucholz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lorri Jan Cerva-Bucholz DO is a female Neurologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Lorri J. Cerva-Bucholz practice?
- Dr. Lorri Cerva-Bucholz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lorri Cerva-Bucholz practices Neurology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Anthem, AZ.
See Phoenix Neurologists.