A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lorriana Leard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lorriana Leard, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Bronchiolo-Alveolar Adenocarcinoma)
- Lung Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Leard graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Leard has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lorriana Elizabeth Leard MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lorriana E. Leard practice?
- Dr. Lorriana Leard has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lorriana Leard practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Berkeley, CA.
See San Francisco Internists, San Francisco Critical Care Practitioners, and San Francisco Pulmonologists.