A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lorriana Leard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lorriana Leard, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Bronchiolo-Alveolar Adenocarcinoma)
- Lung Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Leard graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Leard has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Leard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans