A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lorriana Leard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lorriana Leard is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leard
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Leard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lorriana Leard, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Bronchiolo-Alveolar Adenocarcinoma)
- Lung Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Leard graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Leard has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lorriana Elizabeth Leard MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lorriana E. Leard practice?
- Dr. Lorriana Leard has 1 office location.
Dr. Lorriana Leard practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists, San Francisco Critical Care Practitioners, and San Francisco Pulmonologists.