Learn more about Dr. Lorriana Leard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lorriana Leard, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Bronchiolo-Alveolar Adenocarcinoma)
- Lung Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Leard graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Leard has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Leard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lorriana E. Leard practice?
Dr. Lorriana Leard practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco General Practitioners, San Francisco Internists, San Francisco Critical Care Practitioners, and San Francisco Pulmonologists.