A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lorrie Finelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lorrie Finelli is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Finelli graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Finelli has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Warminster Hospital
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lorrie G Finelli DO is a female Dermatologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Lorrie G. Finelli practice?
- Dr. Lorrie Finelli has 1 office location.
Dr. Lorrie Finelli practices Dermatology near Willow Grove, PA.
See Willow Grove Dermatologists.