Dr. Lorrie Mcgill Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lorrie Mcgill?

Posted on February 2nd, 2016

I've gone to a lot of doctors over the 50 years I've been around and I can honestly say that Dr McGill is "the best" doctor I've ever had.

Posted on October 28th, 2015

Dr. Spent time with me and explained everything. However, walking into their office is like walking into a day care center. There are little toddlers running around both in the reception area and back where the doctors are. Also a baby on a blanket in the Dr. Area. This is very distracting to patients and very unprofessional for a doctor's office.

Posted on July 19th, 2012

She was very skilled and attentive as a doctor. Ethically, she did not follow up by helping me to find a specialist. She did not call up personally with test results but rather required me to go in and spend 200 more in order to ask questions about my life threatening conditions. This office is very concerned about the bottom dollar.

Poor Bedside Manner

Posted on September 26th, 2011

When I have gone to see this doctor or her staff I feel overly anxious. The staff is invasive and the doctor responds as if I am aggrevating. I have an ongoing medical condition and have chosen to seek attention elsewhere

Very Personable

Posted on October 21st, 2009

I found Dr McGill to be very professional and very caring. She took the time needed to address any and all concerns that I had. In addition, she was proactive in making me feel comfortable with her recommendations yet allowing me to control my own needs. She explained all procedures that she recommended. Most importantly she made me feel like I was important to her.

Staff rude Doctor great

Posted on October 12th, 2009

Dr Mcgill is great. Listens and cares.Terrible at getting appointment on short notice for illness. Had bronchitis and was advised by staff to go to emergency room which costs alot more money. Staff and nurses are rude and uncaring. If you can get by the negatives she is a great physician.

Good doctor for entire family

Posted on October 3rd, 2008

Dr. McGill has been treating my family of 6 since 1997. Durring this time I have found her to be very good at finding the root cause of health problems. She seems to take it personaly when a patient does not get better when following her instructions. She always follows up and takes the extra time you may need to feel comfortable with your treatment and diagnosis. She also as the ability to let you know when you are being stupid when she needs to without offending you. I would recomend Dr. McGill and her PA Ryan Belaw to anyone who truly wants a "family" physician.

Oustanding Family Practioner

Posted on September 4th, 2008

Dr. McGill is very bright and extremely knowlegable but more importantly, she takes time to listen to her patients. She has been treating my mother for Alzhimers and other age related issues and my syster for fibromyalgia. In additon to her family practice she did intership in internal medicine which help make her very insightful inj diagnosis. I highly recommend her.

Posted on November 14th, 2017