A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lorrie Odom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lorrie Odom is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Odom
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Odom Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lorrie Odom, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Genetic Translocation
- Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Precursor Cell Lymphoblastic Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Odom graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Odom has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
- North Suburban Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lorrie A Furman Odom MD is a female Pediatrician, has 43 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Lorrie A. Odom practice?
- Dr. Lorrie Odom has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lorrie Odom practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Wheat Ridge, CO.
See Denver Pediatricians and Denver Pediatric Specialists.