A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lorrie Odom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lorrie Odom is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Odom
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Odom Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lorrie Odom, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Genetic Translocation
- Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Precursor Cell Lymphoblastic Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Odom graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Odom has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
- North Suburban Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lorrie A Furman Odom MD is a female Pediatrician, has 43 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Lorrie A. Odom practice?
- Dr. Lorrie Odom has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lorrie Odom practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Wheat Ridge, CO.
See Denver Pediatricians and Denver Pediatric Specialists.