A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lorrie Richardson-O'neal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lorrie Richardson-O'neal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Richardson-O'neal
Education & Awards
Dr. Richardson-O'neal graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Richardson-O'neal has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish American Hospital
- Rockford Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lorrie Ann Richardson-O'neal MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lorrie A. Richardson-O'neal practice?
- Dr. Lorrie Richardson-O'neal has 5 office locations.
Dr. Lorrie Richardson-O'neal practices Family Medicine near Braselton, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Loves Park, IL and Rockford, IL.
See Braselton Primary Care Doctors.