Learn more about Dr. Lorrin Koran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lorrin Koran is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koran
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Koran Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lorrin Koran, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Dysthymic Disorder
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Mental Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Psychosomatic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Koran graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Koran has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lorrin Michael Koran MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lorrin M. Koran practice?
- Dr. Lorrin Koran has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lorrin Koran practices Psychiatry near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA.
See Palo Alto Psychiatrists.