A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lorrin Koran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lorrin Koran is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lorrin Koran, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Dysthymic Disorder
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Mental Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Psychosomatic Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Koran graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Koran has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lorrin Michael Koran MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lorrin M. Koran practice?
- Dr. Lorrin Koran has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lorrin Koran practices Psychiatry near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA.
See Palo Alto Psychiatrists.