A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lorry Larson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lorry Larson is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Larson graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Larson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center- Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lorry James Larson MD is a male General Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lorry J. Larson practice?
- Dr. Lorry Larson has 1 office location.
Dr. Lorry Larson practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco General Practitioners and San Francisco Internists.