A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lorry Larson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lorry Larson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Larson
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Larson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Larson graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Larson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center- Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lorry James Larson MD is a male General Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lorry J. Larson practice?
- Dr. Lorry Larson has 1 office location.
Dr. Lorry Larson practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Primary Care Doctors and San Francisco Internists.