Dr. Loretta Feeler Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 19th, 2012

I've been a patient of Dr. Feeler since 1980. She is one of the most intelligent doctor's I've encountered. She also doesn't play "God" and will refer you to specialist if needed. She is also one of the kindest and sweetest woman I know, HOWEVER, she is direct and to the point.

May 24th, 2010

I've been going to Dr. Feeler for a very long time. People seem to think a doctor is suppose to be your best friend and easy on you. However, Dr Feeler is very professional, nice and to the point kind of person. She doesn't hurt your feelings but let you know what is going on and the options available. She knows her patients and takes time with them.

July 23rd, 2008

Mixed feelings...

I like Dr. Feeler a lot and her nurse practicioner is also great. My only issue is that her other staff has a poor beside manner! I dread getting one nurse in particular because she is so cranky and grumpy..I'm not sure I've ever seen her smile and I've been a patient for years. On the other hand, Dr. Feeler is EXTREMELY intelligent and can answer about any health question you can possibly come up. She's also just a nice person.

November 18th, 2014