A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lotfi Hacein-Bey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lotfi Hacein-Bey, Interventional Neuroradiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lotfi Hacein-Bey, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arteriovenous Fistula
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations
- Carotid Artery Diseases CAD
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage Bleeding In The Brain
- Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
Education & Awards
Dr. Hacein-Bey graduated from Universite D'Algiers. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hacein-Bey has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Loyola University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hacein-Bey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lotfi Hacein-Bey practice?
Dr. Lotfi Hacein-Bey practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Radiologists.