Learn more about Dr. Lotfi HaceinBey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lotfi HaceinBey, Interventional Neuroradiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. HaceinBey
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. HaceinBey Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lotfi HaceinBey, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arteriovenous Fistula
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
Education & Awards
Dr. HaceinBey graduated from Universite D'Algiers. He has 3 awards.
Dr. HaceinBey has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter General Hospital
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lotfi HaceinBey MD is a male Radiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Lotfi HaceinBey practice?
- Dr. Lotfi HaceinBey has 10 office locations.
Dr. Lotfi HaceinBey practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Roseville, CA and Carmichael, CA.
See Sacramento Radiologists.