A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lotfi Hacein-Bey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lotfi Hacein-Bey, Interventional Neuroradiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lotfi Hacein-Bey, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arteriovenous Fistula
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations
- Carotid Artery Diseases CAD
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage Bleeding In The Brain
- Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
Education & Awards
Dr. Hacein-Bey graduated from Universite D'Algiers. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hacein-Bey has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Loyola University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lotfi Hacein-Bey MD is a male Radiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Lotfi Hacein-Bey practice?
- Dr. Lotfi Hacein-Bey has 1 office location.
Dr. Lotfi Hacein-Bey practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Radiologists.