A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lotfi HaceinBey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lotfi HaceinBey, Interventional Neuroradiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. HaceinBey
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. HaceinBey Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lotfi HaceinBey, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arteriovenous Fistula
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
Education & Awards
Dr. HaceinBey graduated from Universite D'Algiers. He has 3 awards.
Dr. HaceinBey has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter General Hospital
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lotfi HaceinBey MD is a male Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Lotfi HaceinBey practice?
- Dr. Lotfi HaceinBey has 10 office locations.
Dr. Lotfi HaceinBey practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Roseville, CA and Carmichael, CA.
See Sacramento Radiologists.