A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lothar McMillian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lothar McMillian is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lothar McMillian, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McMillian graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. McMillian has 2 hospital affiliations:
- San Antonio Community Hospital
- Corona Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lothar McMillian MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lothar McMillian practice?
- Dr. Lothar McMillian has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lothar McMillian practices Family Medicine near Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
See Rancho Cucamonga Family Physicians.