A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lou-Ann Galibert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Galibert
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Galibert Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lou-Ann Galibert, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Galibert graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Galibert has 3 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Westchester Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center-North Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lou-Ann Galibert MD is a female Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lou-Ann Galibert practice?
- Dr. Lou-Ann Galibert has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lou-Ann Galibert practices Surgery near White Plains, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Yorktown Heights, NY.
See White Plains Surgeons.