Learn more about Dr. Lou-Ann Galibert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lou-Ann Galibert is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Galibert
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Galibert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lou-Ann Galibert, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Galibert graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Galibert has 3 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Westchester Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center-North Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lou-Ann Galibert MD is a female Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lou-Ann Galibert practice?
- Dr. Lou-Ann Galibert has 1 office location.
Dr. Lou-Ann Galibert practices Surgery near Yorktown Heights, NY.
See Yorktown Heights Surgeons.