A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lou Eads:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lou Eads is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lou Eads, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Psychosomatic Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Eads graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Eads has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UAMS Medical Center
- University Hospital of Arkansas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lou Ann Eads MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Psychosomatic Medicine, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lou A. Eads practice?
- Dr. Lou Eads has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lou Eads practices Psychiatry, Psychosomatic Medicine, and Geriatric Psychiatry near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Psychiatrists.