A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lou Eads:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lou Eads is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eads
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eads Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lou Eads, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Psychosomatic Medicine
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Eads graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Eads has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UAMS Medical Center
- University Hospital of Arkansas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lou Ann Eads MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lou A. Eads practice?
- Dr. Lou Eads has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lou Eads practices Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Psychiatrists.