A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lou Eads:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lou Eads is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eads
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Eads Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lou Eads, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Psychosomatic Medicine
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Eads graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Eads has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UAMS Medical Center
- University Hospital of Arkansas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lou Ann Eads MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lou A. Eads practice?
- Dr. Lou Eads has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lou Eads practices Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Psychiatrists and Little Rock Geriatric Doctors.