Dr. Lou Nishimura Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lou Nishimura?

5 Ratings with 1 Comment

September 12th, 2016

Beyond Exceptional

Dr. Nishimura was my primary care physician for over 25 years. I moved 3 hours away so I had to find a new physician. Oh how I wish he was still my doctor! He is without question the most compassionate, considerate medical professional I've ever seen. He listens, and he asks a lot of questions, not only about one's health, but about one's family and activities. Doctors I've seen lately are rushed, don't keep up with the latest health research, and just don't listen. I hope if I ever move back to Sacramento, he will have room for me again.

May 23rd, 2017