A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lou Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lou Wilson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lou Wilson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Wilson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lou Ellen Wilson MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lou E. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Lou Wilson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lou Wilson practices Internal Medicine near Mission Hills, CA.
See Mission Hills Internists.