A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louai Bilal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louai Bilal is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bilal
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bilal Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louai Bilal, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bilal graduated from Albert Szent-Gyorgy University, Szeged.
Dr. Bilal has 1 hospital affiliations:
- San Francisco General Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louai Ali Bilal MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Louai A. Bilal practice?
- Dr. Louai Bilal has 1 office location.
Dr. Louai Bilal practices Psychiatry near Santa Clara, CA.
See Santa Clara Psychiatrists.