A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louanne Hudgins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louanne Hudgins is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hudgins
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Hudgins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louanne Hudgins, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Chromosome Deletion
- Congenital Limb Deformities
- Craniofacial Abnormalities
- Developmental Disorders
- Growth Disorders
- Mental Retardation
Education & Awards
Dr. Hudgins graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Hudgins has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- El Camino Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louanne Hudgins MD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Clinical Genetics and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Louanne Hudgins practice?
- Dr. Louanne Hudgins has 1 office location.
Dr. Louanne Hudgins practices Clinical Genetics and M.D. near Stanford, CA.
See Stanford Geneticists.