A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louanne Wellford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louanne Wellford is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Wellford graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Wellford has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- Northeast Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louanne Plumhoff Wellford MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Louanne P. Wellford practice?
- Dr. Louanne Wellford has 1 office location.
Dr. Louanne Wellford practices Emergency Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Emergency Physicians.