Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Louay Danial
Dr. Louay Danial, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Park Falls, WI. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Danial is affiliated with Flambeau Hospital, St Clare'S Hospital Of Weston Inc and Howard Young Medical Center. Dr. Danial has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Louay Danial has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Louay Danial is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Park Falls, WI.
Dr. Mark Hancock
Park Falls, WI 0.01 mi9
Dr. Timothy Lindgren
Park Falls, WI 0.01 mi40
Dr. Alexander Pleszynski-Platz
Family Medicine, General Practice
Park Falls, WI 0.01 mi42