Dr. Louay Nassri MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

August 30th, 2013
A gift from God
he has been my childrens doctor for ypurs do to asthma. They just love him! he is always so careing.

April 6th, 2010
Wonderful, caring doctor
Dr. Nassri is THE best doctor that I have been to. He has been my primary doctor for 19 years. I have CF, and he is so caring and wonderful in knowing the best way to get me feeling 100%. Coming to the hospital everyday and checking on me shows me he cares. I love him like family and will never go to another doctor.

October 28th, 2009
Former Patient
We moved to Oklahoma in 1983 with 2 children. After taking them to see several different doctors, we saw Dr.Nassri. This doctor goes beyond just doctoring patients. He takes the time to know them. He was my sons doctor for 10yrs. until we moved back to Miss. I have never found another doctor that has even come close to the care that Dr.Nassri gave my sons. This is a truly wonderful person as well as physician and I would highly recomend him to anyone with children.

October 7th, 2008
We love Dr. Nassri!!!
Dr. Nassri has been the best doctor. My son was born with down syndrome. The first year of his life he spent in and out of the hospital with pneumonia. Dr. Nassri was very good with Chris and Chris loves him. If you knew Chris you would know that is saying alot. Because of all the time Chris spent in the hospital and at different doctor's offices he is not real fond of doctors. But he has always loves Dr. Nassri. Dr. Nassri has done so much for Chris and my other 2 kids, I can't put it all in here.