A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohhamed Omran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohhamed Omran is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Omran graduated from University Of Tishreen, Lattakia.
Dr. Omran has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Louis University Hospital
- John Cochran Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohhamed Louay Omran MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mohhamed L. Omran practice?
- Dr. Mohhamed Omran has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mohhamed Omran practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Charleston, SC.
See Saint Louis Internists and Saint Louis Gastroenterologists.