Learn more about Dr. Mohhamed Omran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohhamed Omran is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Omran
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Omran Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Omran graduated from University Of Tishreen, Lattakia.
Dr. Omran has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Louis University Hospital
- John Cochran Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohhamed Louay Omran MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mohhamed L. Omran practice?
- Dr. Mohhamed Omran has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohhamed Omran practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Internists and Charleston Gastroenterologists.