Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Louay Sabih
Dr. Louay Sabih, MD, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Leawood, KS, with other offices in Kansas City, MO and Lenexa, KS. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Sabih is affiliated with Centerpoint Medical Center of Independence, St Joseph Medical Center and Shawnee Mission Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Louay Sabih has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Louay Sabih is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Leawood, KS.
Dr. Margaret Bozarth
Internal Medicine, Residency
Overland Park, KS 0.10 mi5
Dr. Bradley Palmer
Overland Park, KS 0.10 mi25
Dr. Mark Galant
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Leawood, KS 0.52 mi32